Title: Visitor Experience & Brand Ambassador Role.
Description: We’re looking for enthusiastic and outgoing people to join our team. The team that won The Double Gold at the International Spirits Challenge awards for the quality of the distillery tour in London 2022.
Location: Skellig Six18 Distillery & Visitor Experience, Valentia Rd, Cahersiveen
Start Date: May 2023
Finish Date: October 2023
Hours: Day Time hours only
Reporting to: Visitor Experience Manager
Role: Assist & support in smooth running of Visitor Experience
How To Apply: Please email a CV to email@example.com
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading the “Welcome Experience” at Skellig Six18 to ensure all visitors to our brand home feel very welcome and are given a Céad Mile Faílte to make their visit a memorable success while on the tour and/or in the distillery shop.
- Create an exceptional service culture and experience for all visitors.
- Be part of a broader team helping to deliver clear & positive communication.
- Always represent the business in the spiritual home of the brand in a professional way
- Use all available visitor feedback to deliver improvements in visitor experience.
- Respond to all visitor experience comments identifying improvements where necessary.
- Take responsibility for day-day tour bookings online and onsite at the reception.
- Perform opening and closing duties within the Visitor Experience.
- Advanced verbal and communication skills.
- When required conduct guided tours of our working gin & whiskey distillery
- Ensuring gift shop is fully stocked at all times. Merchandising and keeping the store to a high standard.
- Work closely with the Visitor Experience manager to achieve the highest sales in the gift shop.
- Ensure that the correct daily cash reconciliation procedures are followed.
- Assisting with any other duties assigned by the Visitor Experience Manager.
- Always adhere to Health & Safety rules.
- Act as an Ambassador and conduct distillery tours and tastings
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A “people person” will thrive in this environment.
- Multi-skilled, flexible, and enthusiastic with absolute attention to detail.
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the Republic of Ireland, we cannot assist with working visas.
- Competitive pay structure.
- Branded work attire
The opportunity to join a busy, dynamic team and engage with visitors from all over the world
- Ongoing “on the job” training and development